Features and Benefits:
- 100% French made in Cheminees Philippe’s foundry and manufacturing facility.
- Construction cast iron firebox, outer skin steel and ceramic glass heat resistant to 800 deg c.
- Total weight 199 kg
- Flue size 175mm, minimum flue height 3.6m
- Reduced energy costs with excellent dual combustion heating system
- Estimated maximum heat output 19KW
- Single opening door mechanism – lateral (side)
- Easy clean, removable ash pan
Clearance – Tested| Emissions – Untested
- Models untested for emissions must only be installed on properties 2 hectares or greater.
- Models untested for clearance must be installed as an untested appliance as per AS/NZ 2918
* Varies depending upon ceiling height, installation and place of construction.