Features and Benefits:
- 100% French made in Cheminees Philippe’s foundry and manufacturing facility.
- Firebox construction all cast iron with two ceramic glass doors heat resistant to 800 deg c.
- Total weight 350 kg
- Flue size 225mm, minimum flue height 3.6m
- Reduced energy costs with excellent dual combustion heating system
- Estimated maximum heat out put 31KW
- Swing open door mechanism
- Easy clean removable ash pan under grate
- Finish is antique brass
- Choice of French designed and manufactured surrounds
Clearance – Untested | Emissions – Untested
- Models untested for emissions must only be installed on properties 2 hectares or greater.
- Models untested for clearance must be installed as an untested appliance as per AS/NZ 2918
* Varies depending upon ceiling height, installation and place of construction.