Features and Benefits:
- All fireboxes designed and manufactured exclusively in France
- Reduced energy costs with excellent dual combustion heating system
- All cast iron construction with large panoramic vision glass door heat resistant to 800 deg c
- Double sided dual opening door mechanism –vertical and forward opening.
- Also available as single sided model.
- Estimated maximum heat output 19KW
- Total weight 230 kg
- Flue size 225, minimum flue height 3.6m
- Easy clean, removable ash pan
- Can be left freestanding (refer to clearances)
Clearance – Untested | Emissions – Untested
- Models untested for emissions must only be installed on properties 2 hectares or greater.
- Models untested for clearance must be installed as an untested appliance as per AS/NZ 2918
* Varies depending upon ceiling height, installation and place of construction.