Features and Benefits:
- 100% French made in Cheminees Philippe’s foundry and manufacturing facility.
- Firebox construction all cast iron with ceramic glass door heat resistant to 800 deg c
- Total weight 264 kg
- Flue size 225mm, min flue height 3.6m
- Reduced energy costs with excellent dual combustion heating system
- Estimated maximum heat output 22KW
- Dual opening door mechanism – vertical and forward
- Easy clean, removable ash pan
- Can be installed freestanding
- Choice of French designed and manufactured surrounds
- EPA approved and Australian standards AS/NZS 4012/4013 (1999)
- Efficiency 67% Emissions 1.1g Output 32kws
Emissions – 1.1g/kg | Clearances tested
- Models untested for emissions must only be installed on properties 2 hectares or greater.
- Models untested for clearance must be installed as an untested appliance as per AS/NZ 2918
* Varies depending upon ceiling height, installation and place of construction.