Features and Benefits:
- 100% French made in Cheminees Philippe’s foundry and manufacturing facility.
- Firebox construction all cast iron with two ceramic glass doors and one glass fixed panel, heat resistant to 800 deg c
- Total weight 230 kg
- Flue size 225mm, minimum flue height 3.6m
- Reduced energy costs with excellent dual combustion heating system
- Estimated maximum heat output 19KW
- Both doors have dual opening door mechanism – lateral (side) and vertical
- Easy clean, removable ash pan
- Choice of black or solid brass profile around the door
- Choice of French designed and manufactured surrounds
Clearance – Untested | Emissions – Untested
- Models untested for emissions must only be installed on properties 2 hectares or greater.
- Models untested for clearance must be installed as an untested appliance as per AS/NZ 2918
* Varies depending upon ceiling height, installation and place of construction.