3-OVEN AGA DUAL CONTROL
- Just like a traditional AGA model, the cast-iron ovens of the AGA Dual Control are always available for use, ready to cook the moment you are and put gentle warmth in to the room, keeping the kitchen cosy.
- The ovens are easy to control and you can make a reduction in the overall heat input into the room from the cooker when desired. The cast-iron roasting, baking and simmering ovens are heated by gas and the hotplates are electric. On the 5-oven models the additional ovens are electric.
- The hotplates of the AGA Dual Control are designed to be operated independently or simultaneously at the touch of a button and can be used even when the ovens are off, reducing energy consumption and running costs.
- The boiling plate is large enough to hold three average sized saucepans at once, and the high heat setting is capable of bringing water to the boil faster than an electric kettle whereas the simmering plate has a far gentler heat, superb for cooking eggs or making sauces.
VARIETY OF COOKING CAPABILITIES
- The AGA Dual Control features three cast-iron ovens that cook using radiant-heat to lock in the flavour, goodness and texture of food.
- The roasting oven provides a high temperature, ideal for succulent roasts, crispy potatoes and grilling vegetables or meat. The baking oven provides a more moderate heat, similar to that of a baker’s brick oven, for perfectly baked bread and cakes. There is also a simmering oven, perfect for long, slow cooking.