Features and Benefits:
- 100% French made in Cheminees Philippe’s foundry and manufacturing facility.
- Firebox construction cast iron an steel with ceramic glass door heat resistant to 800 degrees celsius.
- Total weight 238 kg
- Flue size 225mm, minimum flue height 3.6m
- Reduced energy costs with excellent dual combustion heating system
- Estimated maximum heat output 22KW
- Dual opening door mechanism – forward and vertical
- Easy removable ash pan
- Choice of French designed and manufactured surrounds.
Clearance – Tested| Emissions – Untested
- Models untested for emissions must only be installed on properties 2 hectares or greater.
- Models untested for clearance must be installed as an untested appliance as per AS/NZ 2918
* Varies depending upon ceiling height, installation and place of construction.