Features and Benefits:
- 100% French made in Cheminees Philippe’s foundry and manufacturing facility
- Firebox construction of all cast iron with two ceramic glass doors heat resistant to 800 degrees c.
- Total weight 237 kg
- Flue size 225mm, minimum flue height 3.6m
- Energy saving with excellent dual combustion heating system
- Estimated maximum heat output 19KW
- Dual opening door mechanism both doors lateral (side) & vertical
- Easy clean, removable ash pan
- Choice of black or solid brass profile around the door
- Choice of French designed and manufactured surrounds
Clearance – Untested | Emissions – Untested
- Models untested for emissions must only be installed on properties 2 hectares or greater.
- Models untested for clearance must be installed as an untested appliance as per AS/NZ 2918
* Varies depending upon ceiling height, installation and place of construction.